Lompoc Hospital District Foundation
PO Box 883
Lompoc, CA 93438
Business Type: Nonprofit Organizations 501c3
The mission of the Lompoc Hospital District Foundation is:
For the development, operation and maintenance of healthcare facilities, programs and services through the procurement and extension of financial aid toward the operation, maintenance and modernization of facilities for the Lompoc Healthcare District
To assure that the greatest amount of hospital services may be extended to the greatest number of persons served by the Lompoc Healthcare District.
Programs shall be established for educational purposes that will foster improved health for the residents of the Lompoc Healthcare District.
The Foundation will provide the means to assess and determine community health care needs; to state them realistically; to formulate plans to obtain these objectives and to encourage public interest, acceptance and support of the specific projects necessary to achieve the organizations purpose.
- Sta. Rita Hills Winegrowers Alliance
- American Cancer Society
- Buellton Rotary Club
- Figuerola Inc
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Friends of the Buellton Library
- San Lorenzo Foundation
- Santa Barbara Foundation North County Headquarters
- Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum
- Santa Ynez Valley Botanic Garden Foundation
- SYV People Helping People
- United Way of North Santa Barbara County